Friday, December 14, 2018

Survey

Questions:

1.     What is your favorite snack when you go to a gas station?

Jacob Stauber: "Airhead Extreme"
Raquel Woods: "Cookies"
Brett Sowada: " Trolli Eggs"

2.     What is your favorite beverage when you go to a gas station?

Jacob Stauber: "Body Armor"
Raquel Woods: "Coffee"
Brett Sowada: " Strawberry Gatorade"

3.     Do you use gas station restrooms?

Jacob Stauber: "Yes, all the time."
Raquel Woods: "Yes, very convenient."
Brett Sowada: "Yes"

4.     Do you fully fill your tank when you get gas?

    Jacob Stauber: "Depends how much money I have."
Raquel Woods: " Yes"
Brett Sowada: "Yes"

5.     Do you feel guilty only using a gas station bathroom and leaving?

Jacob Stauber: "No I don't care about that."
Raquel Woods: " No, I feel like its universally known that's a thing you can do."
Brett Sowada: "No, it doesnt affect me"

6.     Has your car ever left you stranded at a gas station?

Jacob Stauber: "No, my blazer rips."
Raquel Woods: "No"
Brett Sowada: "No, my car is mint."

7.     Do you prefer a gas station?

Jacob Stauber: "Shell gas station."
Raquel Woods: " SA & Kwik Trip ---> Best place."
Brett Sowada: "Yes, ones with good food."

8.     Have you ever worked at a gas station?

Jacob Stauber: "No, never wanted to."
Raquel Woods: " No, I work at Marnies."
Brett Sowada: "No, I'm too busy."


9.     Do you like getting assistance at gas station?

Jacob Stauber: "No I didn't know that was a thing."
Raquel Woods: "Yes, especially when I first got my license."
Brett Sowada: "Yes, i love assistance"


10. Do you dislike any gas stations?

Jacob Stauber: "No, no reason not to."
Raquel Woods: " No"
Brett Sowada: "No, there all the same."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post

https://joshhhhhunts.blogspot.com/2019/01/recent-event.html https://joshhhhhunts.blogspot.com/2018/12/friday-post.html https://joshhhhhu...