Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Story Time

Good morning to everyone, welcome to a happy Wednesday on Josh's blog! Glad to have you on this page today! Today I will be writing a story about one average night at the ole Kiess Bros gas station that went from 0-100 Bro real quick.

So it all started on a Friday with my average 3:00 P.M. shift at the Kiess Bros gas station. It was your normal shift, I came in and there was minimal customers there so I went into the kitchen to make the next batch of food to replace the expired stuff that would soon have to come off. Then I went up to the register to get ready for the average 5:00 P.M. rush from people getting off work that want gas, car washes, and convenience items. The rush came, I went down to the car wash for about an hour and a half and it was then 6:30 P.M. when I returned to the store and the rush was mostly over with just a few customers coming and going. The next thing I did was starting the chores that have to be completed every night, and I did a few easier chores like garbage's, scooping dead minnows, stocking stuff etc. After I did a few chores I went up to the counter and decided to relax for a little bit on the chair, and as I was sitting the chair and suddenly something happened that I never would have expected...

     A mysterious van suddenly pulled up directly in front of the building with what appeared as around 4 African American men and 4 African American women between the front and the rear of the vehicle and two of them in the rear appeared to be arguing about something, but I couldn't tell what about. Shortly after they pulled up a male and female exited the vehicle and appearing to be the ones that were having the dispute. Seconds after they exited the vehicle arguing they began to throw punches and it quickly excilated and the female took off running and the male chasing after her. With all this happening so fast me and my co-worker were shocked but continued to watch the chasing down until the man captured the women on the other side of the parking lot and dragged her back to the van and put her inside.               (Close to whats seen below)
After seeing this happen right in front of us we were both stunned so I pulled out my phone to possibly capture anything else that would happen, but then a different man suddenly exited the vehicle and ran into the store and turned to talk to us. He came in and he looked at us and asked "you guys aren't calling the cops are you?",
we both said "no" and then he said "ok good, it was just a misunderstanding and everything is fine.". The next thing we knew he ran out, hopped in the van and they left, and I've never seen any of them since.

And that is my story I have to tell, keep in mind I still have not told my bosses about this incident and it didn't notify the police. To this day I think a lot about if I made the right choice about not letting anyone know about this, but nothing has come from it so I think I'm good... right?


Well thanks to all of you that read this story! 

Drop a comment down below about what you would have done in this situation and if you would have called 9-1-1 or notified your boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post

https://joshhhhhunts.blogspot.com/2019/01/recent-event.html https://joshhhhhunts.blogspot.com/2018/12/friday-post.html https://joshhhhhu...